Wednesday, March 22, 2023

On the road again with Dave Johnson!

 As Willie Nelson sings (and Dave does): 

On the road again
Just can't wait to get on the road again
The life I love is making music with my friends
And I can't wait to get on the road again
On the road again
Goin' places that I've never been
Seein' things that I may never see again
And I can't wait to get on the road again!


And there goes Dave again, off to see our 1961 classmates, family members, and friends--this time on the East Coast. Pictured above is his cool "Yellow Bird" Mustang and below is a classmate he visited in Roswell, Georgia, a suburb of Atlanta.

Dave caught up with John Manstrom (on the left in Roswell). 

When I think of Dave and his travels around these United States, I keep hearing one other song besides Willie Nelson's. With all his visits with classmates all over the country, I keep hearing the Beach Boys and their hit record, Get Around, Get Around, I Get Around!

Thanks for these photos, John and Dave. Keep on truckin' and we'll see you again when you get up to North Dakota. The snow should be gone by late May or June.  - LG 3-22-2023

No comments: