Sunday, March 26, 2023

Latest photo from Travelin' Dave!

 

Dave and Roy, two 1961ers from North Dakota -- March, 2023

Dave Johnson is out there on the move. His latest photo is with classmate Roy Lang in Arkadelphia, about 45 miles southwest of Hot Springs, Arkansas, where Roy and spouse Lorrie reside.

Thanks for the photo, Dave, who writes: "Getting together with Roy and Lorrie was a great way to end a fun trip. We had time to reminisce a little about the old days, share stories about our careers and talk about some of what we are doing during retirement. We had lunch at a place called the Hamburger Hut in Arkadelphia. When I told my kids the name of the town, they thought I made it up. I did not. I enjoyed getting to know Lorrie. It was a great get together!"  DJ, blog-posted by LG 3-26-2023

No comments: